The published OFSTED report noted the high quality of RPS’ learning programmes and how much apprentices enjoyed learning via those programmes. The report ranked RPS as “outstanding” for vision and for its safety practices. It also praised RPS’ apprenticeship services for helping to improve the lives of many young people by offering them the chance to gain valuable qualifications and creating a pipeline of skilled professionals in the UK. OFSTED judgment grades are outstanding (Grade 1), good (Grade 2), satisfactory (Grade 3), and inadequate (Grade 4).
“RPS has established an excellent track record with students, businesses and the UK government for our apprenticeship services,” said Mark Oliver, managing director, RPS EMEA. “The OFSTED grade validates our approach to apprenticeship learning, and we will continue to apply the expertise, tools and processes necessary to continue to elevate our standards.”
The full inspection report is available for download from the OFSTED website at http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/. Main evaluations of RPS’ apprenticeship services in the report include the following:
- Achievement rates of RPS’ apprentices are particularly high and score above the national average.
- RPS ranks “outstanding” for improving the economic and social well-being of apprentices through learning and development.
- Through RPS, learners gain valuable additional qualifications that enhance their employability.
- RPS’ vision and ambition for the success of their learners and employers is “outstanding”.
- Managers provide excellent leadership and very strong direction for all aspects of RPS’ work.