Striving to steer the transformation of the learning landscape, more than 100 sessions are devoted to the latest trends and developments in: adaptive learning; analytics; collaborative learning; design thinking; gamification; implementation; leadership; microlearning; personalisation; professional development; self-directed learning; virtual and augmented reality.
Rebecca Stromeyer, Executive Director of OEB Global says, “In a rapidly changing global climate, OEB places our attendees at the cutting edge of digital education. Our conference programme is crafted to fit every style of learning - from discussions and debates, to hands-on workshops and interactive breakout sessions, with exhibitors and guests from startups through to the most established corporations.”
Keynote speakers include:
- Abigail Trafford, Author and Leader in the Movement to Fight Ageism
- Aleks Krotoski, Social Psychologist and Broadcaster at the Guardian
- Andrew Keen, Author, Entrepreneur and Controversial Commentator on the Digital Revolution
- Claire Fox, Director of the Institute of Ideas
- Heather McGowan, Internationally Recognized Expert on the Future of Work and Learning
- Julia Hobsbawm, Author of 'How to Manage Knowledge, Networks and Time'
- Lauren Herckis, Anthropologist Specialising in Faculty Culture and the Use of Technology at Carnegie Mellon University
- Marc Prensky; Founder and Executive Director of the Global Future Education Foundation
- Patrick King, Insights Lead, Learning Solutions at LinkedIn
- Sanjay Sarma, Vice President for Open Learning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Here you can find the OEB Global Programme: https://oeb.global/programme.
Notes for editors
OEB 2017 is the 23rd global cross-sector conference on technology-supported learning and training. The conference will take place at Berlin’s Intercontinental Hotel from December 6 – 8, 2017.
Gold Sponsors: Triseum, Blackboard, AVIXA, Gutenberg technology
Silver Sponsors: D2L Europe Ltd., CREATE.21st century, Rehearsal, Proctorio, Questionmark, DXTERA Institute, Arnos Online Education
Conference Sponsors: Oracle Academy, Speexx, Mediasite - Sonic Foundry, Cambridge Assesment English, Learning Valley / Presentations 2Go, WildFire, SmartSpokes,
Conference Partner: EFMD- Global network
ICWE II GmbH, Leibnizstr. 32, 10625 Berlin
Ms Rebecca Stromeyer
Tel.: +49 (0)30 310 18 18-0
Ms Andrea Ulbrich
ICWE II GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)30 310 18 18 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)30 324 98 33
OEB Insights: www.oeb-insights.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/oebconference #OEB17