OEB 2020 is taking place virtually over 5 days from Nov 30 creating new ways to learn, be inspired, engage, share, collaborate, meet and network online. The full programme of keynotes, workshops, panel sessions and more is now available via the OEB website. It offers an incredible opportunity to learn, engage and exchange with the global network of experts and practitioners in the field of digital learning.
The unique conference programme fosters exchange on the most important developments and trends that shape the future of learning in the corporate, education and public service sectors. Over 50 sessions offer delegates the chance to take part in an entire week of knowledge sharing. All sessions will be available on demand for 3 months after the event.
Thirteen plenaries feature world-class keynote speakers: proven experts with contributions far beyond the conference themes.
Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education, Youth and Sport and Andreas Schleicher, Director for Education and Skills at Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Nik Gowing, Founder and Director of Thinking the Unthinkable, Asha Kanwar, President and CEO of the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Sean Michael Morris, Director of the Digital Pedagogy Lab, University of Colorado, Bitange Ndemo, ICT Champion and Professor of Entrepreneurship, Pak Tee Ng, Educator, National Institute of Education, Tony O'Driscoll, Adjunct Professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, Beverley Oliver, Educational Change Leader, Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and Donald H. Taylor, Learning and Performance Institute.
The workshops offer a programme filled with activities to develop practical skills and acquire a deeper knowledge of the subject matter. To allow for valuable learning experiences seats are limited and participants are required to sign up for them in advance via OEB's registration form.
Panels, Debates, Learning Cafés, Presentations
Over 130 sessions and presentations by experts and practitioners from 42 countries will deliver a state of the art programme with unique insights, experiences and foresights.
This year’s sessions include:
- Tips for Successful eAcademic Remote Learning Strategies in the Light of COVID - and Beyond; Work Life Projects Online: Value Creation for Students, Teachers and Business;
- Learning to Bridge Skills Gaps: Developing Awareness and Making Use of Digital Certificates; How Virtual and Hybrid Classrooms are Transforming Online Learning;
- Immersive Newcomer Onboarding - Your Onboarding Programme Redesign;
- Learning as a Vehicle to a Sustainable Future;
- XR in Education, State of the Art 2020 - Merging Immersive Realities;
- Digital Ethics in Education and Training;
- "Global Snapshots" from Latin America, the Middle East, Oceania and Africa;
- Building a Sting Future: Tackling Mindsets Mental Models & Other L&D Monsters;
- [email protected] - How to Narrow the Gap between Vocational Education and the Labour Market
- Assessing Academic, Social and Personal Stress of Online and Traditional Learners;
- and much, much more.
OEB Global Virtual Experience tickets are available at 150 Euros.
"Join us and be part of the discussion about the future of learning and training. When you look at our agenda you will understand that you cannot afford to miss out this year on what will be a high-value "must" at a very affordable one-time only price - offered at an exceptional rate due to this year’s pandemic and the effect it has on our community," explains Astrid Jaeger, OEB Global Virtual Experience 2020.