Mind Tools is offering a discounted membership rate to L&OD professionals joining the Learning Innovation Group until the end of the year.
The Learning Innovation Group was launched over 10 years ago and is powered by Mind Tools’ independent research. The group was created to give leaders and L&D professionals a space to learn, empower and inspire each other. Through sharing on the ground experiences and case studies, valued members of the group have been able to build meaningful relationships with each other and accelerate transformation in their organisations.
Until 31st December 2022 Mind Tools is offering 50% off the current membership cost. By becoming a Learning Innovation Group member, you will get access to:
- Annual calendar of events - Four virtual workshops and one in person networking event focusing on key industry trends.
- Expert speakers - Exclusive workshops and webinars with expert leaders.
- Data and insights - Exclusive industry specific insight and data packages.
- Session with a research analyst - A 45-minute session with one of our research analysts to discuss your L&D strategy and highlight areas of improvement.
- Peer network - An opportunity to network with learning professionals through an exclusive LinkedIn networking group.
- A bi-monthly newsletter - Including exclusive data insights, expert blogs, resources and more!
“At Mind Tools we’re always looking at ways in which we can give back to our community. Our Learning Innovation Group gives L&D professionals the opportunity to learn from industry experts, thought leaders and research professionals and become empowered to drive positive, tangible change across their organizations.
I encourage all L&D leaders to take time out for themselves. Learning from peers and building supportive networks is vital to personal growth and to be the L&OD leaders that can navigate the reimagined workplace.
By sharing exclusive member-only Mind Tools Insights we want you to be confident with data-led conversations. Do take advantage of this discounted rate and join the Learning Innovation Group"
Nahdia Khan, Chief Impact Officer, Mind Tools
You can find out more about becoming a member here.