Join us Wednesday, December 14th at 3pm EST for a virtual End-of-Year Empathy Concert.
- Alan H. Green (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, School of Rock, Sister Act, and Play On!)
- Marissa Rosen (My Big, Gay Italian Wedding, Bed Bugs the Musical, and Law & Order: SVU)
- Melinda Doolittle (American Idol and Concerts Across America)
- Telly Leung (Allegiance, Glee, Rent, Aladdin, and Co-Host - Empathy Concerts)
- Richard Culatta (Learning Colleague and Innovation & Tech Guru)
- Elliott Masie (Learning Collaborative, MASIE Learning Foundation, and Broadway Producer)
Reserve a space for this uplifting and moving session:
End-of-Year Empathy Concert
Wednesday, December 14th from 3 pm to 4 pm EST
Together we will explore the powerful role that Empathy is playing in how we are all facing times of change, evolutions, and shifts. Perspectives from Learning Leaders will be shared during our uplifting and timely Concert.