Elliott Masie and Telly Leung are hosting the 37th Empathy Concert on Monday, September 13th, featuring Broadway performer Marissa Rosen and American Idol finalist Melinda Doolittle. Elliott and Telly will be interviewing Afghanistan advocate and educator Metra Mehran, who has just arrived in the U.S. from Kabul and is in the resettlement village at the Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.
For the past 18 months, tens of thousands of business colleagues have viewed our Empathy Concerts, combining the power of Broadway entertainment with perspectives on how to support our workforce and communities with understanding and connection.
Reserve a space for this uplifting and moving session:
Monday, September 13th from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT
We hope you will join us as we enjoy performances and dialogues from:
- Metra Mehran (Advocate and Educator from Afghanistan, just evacuated by the Air Force to the United States)
- Marissa Rosen (Legally Blonde, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, Footloose, Urinetown)
- Melinda Doolittle (American Idol, National Tours)
- Telly Leung (Broadway: Aladdin, Rent, Allegiance | Television: Glee)
- Elliott Masie (Learning COLLABORATIVE and Broadway Producer)
Empathy is one of our most powerful approaches, tools, and connections. Please take one hour and be part of a unique, high-energy program. We have a limit of 1,000 live spaces on this free video session.
Join us! Empathy Concert & Conversations – Monday, September 13th from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT. Reserve your free space at https://www.masie.com/Empathy0913
To view our past Empathy Concerts and other events, please visit https://www.masie.com for archived video of all our sessions.