Fiona Leteney joins the Learning Technologies Autumn Forum 2022 to talk about learning systems.
The death of the LMS has been forecast for over a decade. Was the LXP just hype and a temporary reprieve? For two decades Learning Technology has promised personalisation but never really delivered. Is adaptive learning going to deliver on this promise?
In the last two years many organisations moved customer and partner education online. Will they go down the same rabbit holes or even back into the classroom?
Fiona Leteney’s conference session at LTAF 2022 covers:
- What is required of a modern Learning System?
- How do you define Learning Experience?
- What does personalisation look like?
- How much resource is required to run a learning system?
- What has been learnt over the past 20 years to help organisations deliver better customer training?
The Learning Technologies Autumn Forum takes place at ExCeL London on 13 October. The full conference programme is available from the Learning Technologies Autumn Forum website, along with details about the co-located Learning Technologies Autumn Forum exhibition.
Learning Technologies Autumn Forum conference tickets are £495 and free-of-charge for Learning Technologies conference delegates and Learning and Skills Group members. Tickets are available via the LTAF website.
Other speakers include:
- Edward Gallier, Leonardo Hotels
- Lisa Johnson, NHS Blood and Transplant
- Peter Manniche Riber, Novo Nordisk
- Henrietta Mbeah-Bankas, Health Education England
- Mirjam Neelen, Novartis
- Jodie Pritchard, Citizens Advice
- Sarah Ratcliff Cegos UK
- Ross Stevenson, Trainline
- And many other well known learning and development speakers
Senior Analyst, Fosway Group
Fiona Leteney is the Senior Analyst for Learning Systems at Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR industry analyst. She has worked in the learning technology market since 2000, gaining a wealth of experience by either selling, implementing or managing learning solutions in a corporate context. Fiona joined Fosway Group in 2016 and is the primary lead on research in the Learning Systems market. She gathers vendor, customer and market insights, helping corporate clients accelerate their decision making across all aspects of next generation learning. Prior to joining Fosway Group, Fiona was the Global Learning Technologies Services Manager at healthcare provider, Bupa. As a recognised industry figure, she has been a magazine columnist since 2006 and judges the annual Learning Technology awards.