This month LNTV will present another programme packed with L&D issues presented by Nigel Paine and Kim George. Featuring on the programme scheduled for 8pm this coming Thursday 25 June are:
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum - LNTV talks to conference chair Donald Taylor, and some of the speakers about their sessions at the event that is firmly established as the highlight of the Summer. Speakers include keynote speaker Deborah Francis-White, Andrew Jacobs, Julie Wedgwood and Binnaz Cubukcu.
- Owen Ferguson talks to Martin Couzins about the main findings from Good Practice's UK Learning Trends Index Report.
- Gold Award Winner Corinna Jorgensen, MD of Afiniti, talks to Nigel Paine about the project with Network Rail that scooped the External Learning Solution of the Year at this year's Learning Awards.
- Sarah King, Senior Training Specialist at DSW - Designer Shoe Warehouse, tells Kim George about the design, development and implementation of an in-store training programme at the US retail giant.
- Toby Harris is Saffron Interactive's Create Lead and he talks to Kim George about the project for their client Against Violence and Abuse (AVA) which implemented a platform to encourage schools to tackle violence against women and girls. This project won a Silver Award at this year's Learning Awards.
- New this month is LNTV’s first report from Con Sotidis in Australia who takes us to an iconic landmark and talks to us about the impact of learning and what that means.
- US correspondent Brent Schlenker and a special report from Lisa Minogue-White, another instalment of Jon Kennard's popular Trainers' Tips, and the second in our series The Learning Designers from Nice Media. This month we feature Alan Stronach from Durham Business School.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Thursday June 25, 8.00 pm UK time with a live social stream with Ady Howes from 7.45 pm.