Learning News at The Great Expectation, a learning and development event run by Omniplex Learning.
A great amount is expected of learning and development teams, more than before the pandemic. Business now looks to L&D to help with things like employee wellbeing, greater equality, helping to establish new cultural values and employer branding, deliver new skills faster than before, greater performance efficiency and much more.
Omniplex Learning invited customers to the Science Museum London to hear from thought-leaders, experts and peers and Rob Clarke from Learning News was there to capture the news and views and chat with participants, including:
- David Perring, Director of Research, Fosway
- Donald H Taylor, Chair, Learning Technologies Conference
- Gary Millns, Associate Director - Training and Development, Aztec Group
- Simon Bratt, Digital Learning Content Developer in the energy sector
- Tilly Snaith, Solutions Consultant, Omniplex Learning