Best known as the developers of social learning platform, Curatr, and Open Source LRS, Learning Locker, HT2 Labs, are fast becoming one of the most talked about companies in the industry. One of the many highlights of 2017 saw the company recognised in a record six categories at the recent Learning Technologies Awards, including Most Innovative New Learning Technologies Product, and Learning Technologies Company of the Year.
Making 2018 A Year of Learning Firsts
Ahead of attending the Learning Technologies show later this month, HT2 Labs have launched a new #LearningFirsts campaign to inspire more organisations to strive to achieve something new and different..
To ensure that as many organisations as possible are able to take part in what is billed as ‘a Year of Learning Firsts’, HT2 Labs will be offering an exclusive discount to attendees - heavily reduced licence fees across its product range - to those who visit them at the show (Stand N10).
Example ‘Firsts’ that are being worked on include:
- Using big learning data to prove the impact of training on performance
- Embracing the concept of the ‘invisible LMS’ to surface learning resources in the systems that their people use day-to-day
- Deploying chatbots and conversational interfaces for learning
- Enhancing social learning to get user generated content flowing throughout the organisation.
Learning Firsts: The Case Studies
Attendees on Day 1 of the show are invited to attend HT2 Labs’ free exhibition seminar - taking place at 11.45am in Theatre 7. In this session HT2 Labs CEO, Ben Betts, will share the stories behind three recent award-winning ‘Firsts’:
- How AstraZeneca made their own MOOCs and got more than 150,000 contributions back from its workforce (taking home a Gold and Silver award in the process)
- How Villeroy & Boch proved the impact of a blended learning programme on retail sales using xAPI (picking up the Bronze for Best Blended Learning project)
- How Humentum and Action Against Hunger changed the lives of thousands of service users in Nigeria, using a combination of social and mobile learning to develop project managers (that won them the Silver award for Best NGO Project)
Speaking ahead of the show, Ben shared his aspirations for the year:
“2017 was an incredible year for us at HT2 Labs, and we worked tremendously hard to deliver some outstanding outcomes for our clients, and to further establish ourselves as a Place of Firsts.”
“In 2018, our mission is to help even more organisations achieve a Learning First of their own, by partnering with us and utilising a mix of cutting edge product platforms and our implementation savvy to achieve something they’ve never done before - and we look forward to meeting interested organisations at the [Learning Technologies} show to ensure this is made a reality!”
Learning Technologies 2018 takes place at Olympia, London from 31st January 31 - 1st February 1st. Tickets for the free Exhibition and paid-for Conference are available at learningtechnologies.co.uk.