New Social Learning & Communications Platform for retail unveiling at Learning Technologies
First Friday, provider of capability building services for retail, is to unveil its new learning platform, Kaboodle, at the Learning Technologies Exhibition in London this February. The show will be the first time that Kaboodle is showcased in the UK, following a US unveiling at NRF earlier this week.
Kaboodle is built on Curatr, the award-winning social learning platform from R&D company, HT2, and incorporates a range of customisations to make the perfect learning and communications platform for big retailers.
First Friday, an Approved Curatr Partner, worked closely with HT2 to develop a platform that would handle more than just social learning. By extending Curatr’s capabilities to include a content management system, Kaboodle provides an all-in-one learning environment for the delivery and management of workforce training and communications.
The platform offers an intuitive, customisable interface that affords retailers complete control over the look and feel of their learning environment - allowing each individual organisation to seamlessly match their branding, whilst still benefitting from assets and resources saved in a shared resource library.
Kaboodle - which works on Desktop, mobile, tablet and POS tills - provides a number of benefits to retailers looking to gain greater returns on their learning technology investment:
- Built on the award-winning Curatr Social Learning Platform, it has social at its heart
- A gamified approach means engagement is built in, not just an afterthought
- A simple content management system means creating and editing reference material is child’s play
- Free up Support Teams with easy access to FAQs, common problems & diagnosis routes
- Multi-tenanted, multi-lingual, earning management with just the right level of control and reporting
- Personalised communication for everyone with individual and group messaging, forms and newsletters
- Improve customer service and stay ahead of customers with merchandising and product information available at the push of a button
Speaking of the platform, Business Development Manager at First Friday, Sally Taylor said: “We’re delighted to be able to start the new year by bringing such a unique, innovative new platform to the market. Retailers have been crying out for this sort of cost-effective, all-in-one solution for years, and with Kaboodle we believe that we’ve created a learning and communications platform that will really enhance the learning experience for both retailers, and their workforce.”
“Working with HT2 and Curatr, has been the perfect partnership: merging our experience in retail, with their industry-leading research and development experience in learning technology. We can’t wait to start shaking up the market.”
First Friday will be joining HT2 on Stand J6 at the Learning Technologies show, 3-4 February at Olympia, London. Tickets for the free exhibition can be ordered via learningtechnologies.co.uk.
About First Friday
First Friday is a consulting, change management and training business with its roots in retail. We have a portfolio of 100+ clients across the UK, Europe and South Africa. Find out more at firstfriday.biz.