Mind Tools launches ‘Managers Matter’ campaign to empower today’s and tomorrow’s leaders
Mind Tools has launched a campaign focusing on empowering managers to thrive in the reimagined workplace.
As the world of work has changed Mind Tools recognises that now more than ever the role of a manager is crucial. Managers are at the forefront of hybrid working and it's vital they are equipped with the tools and resources they need to help them support their teams navigate through this new way of working.
Mind Tools started as a blog to empower leaders back in 1996 when founder James Manktelow experienced a need for everyday support in developing his own leadership, management, and personal effectiveness. Twenty-five years later the mission to provide trusted, on-demand resources that help ambitious people to perform, manage and lead with confidence very much remains.
To help support managers lead with confidence in the hybrid workplace Mind Tools is offering a range of content and opportunities over the upcoming months.
- 25 % off a collection of ‘Managing in a hybrid workplace’ resources
- An opportunity to win a year’s subscription to Mind Tools and a 1-on-1 session with an experienced coach.
- An opportunity to win a 6-month Mind Tools for Business subscription for 15 managers
- Webinars and supporting blogs related to the key challenges that managers are facing. You can sign up the Mind Tools newsletter to keep updated.
- A Learner Intelligence Report centred around ‘engaging with learning in the reimagined workplace’
If you are interested in finding out more about how Mind Tools content can support managers, you can speak to a member of the team.