The online magazine, part of the eLearning Industry Network owned by Christopher Pappas, publishes interviews with key figures around the world who are involved in the online learning technologies industry.
In the interview – available at http://elearninginterviews.com/interview-bob-little/ - Bob answers questions including:
- In a constantly changing world, how important is to cooperate with the right team of public relations advisors?
- Which is the most common mistake that most PR agencies make and how is it likely to endanger the costumer’s profile?
- How has the Social Media affected the reality of public relations?
- As an avid user of the Social Media, what kind of tweets draw the most attention?
- What’s the most important tip that should be followed by a corporate page on Facebook?
- How do you see the future of eLearning in the next decade?
- Speaking as a ‘Word Master’, what title would you use to describe the developments in the field of eLearning since the beginning of the new millennium?
Bob Little commented: “It’s very rare that I talk publicly about how to do PR successfully within the context of the online learning technologies industry. In many ways, this was the first such interview I’ve given in 25 years of being a PR practitioner in the sector.
“Some of the questions forced me think why I do some of the things I do instinctively – and I found that a useful discipline.
“I hope that, in reading this article, readers find some ideas and techniques that can help them as they promote their businesses. Of course, if they can’t – they’re welcome to talk to me direct and I’ll do what I can to help them.”