The fourth edition of Unicorn's free bi-monthly publication covering the hot topics in the regulatory compliance landscape has been released.
Authored in partnership with award-winning financial services consultants, FSTP, InFocus is essential reading for anyone working in an FCA regulated firm.
With Brexit uncertainty continuing, keeping up to date with regulatory change and grappling with the sheer volume and complexity of updates, present a significant challenge for all regulated firms.
Leveraging 30 years of experience and working hand-in-hand with some of the sector’s foremost regulatory experts, Unicorn is ably positioned to provide insight and guidance on how to implement training programmes that help organisations remain compliant.
The latest issue includes:
- Competition Law
- SM&CR changes in respect of resolution assessments
- IOSCO - Cyber Task Force report
- Insurance stress test 2019
- Expectations of claims management companies
- HMT breathing space for people with problem debt
- Codes of Practice - recognition
- Proxy advisors
- Credit information market study
- Defined benefit transfers
Unicorn’s latest issue is available from its website: InFocus Issue 4.