Elliott Masie and Telly Leung are hosting the 38th Empathy Concert on Monday, October 18th, featuring Broadway performers Heather Makalani and Brittney Johnson.
For the past 19 months, tens of thousands of business colleagues have viewed our Empathy Concerts, combining the power of Broadway entertainment with perspectives on how to support our workforce and communities with understanding and connection.
Reserve a space for this uplifting and moving session:
Monday, October 18th from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT
We hope you will join us as we enjoy performances and dialogues from:
- Heather Makalani, originally from the beautiful island of Guam, can currently be seen in Aladdin on Broadway. Her past NY credits include originating a role in Emojiland off-Broadway (Kissy Face), and playing Sandy in Grease.
- Brittney Johnson is a Broadway veteran currently in WICKED, and has also appeared in Beautiful, Sunset Blvd, Motown and Les Miz.
- Daniel Goldstein is a Broadway Director and Author.
- Telly Leung is the Empathy Concert Co-Host (Aladdin, Rent, Glee, Allegiance, In Transit). Telly is also a Director, Producer, and Corporate Coach.
- Elliott Masie is Chair of theLearning COLLABORATIVE and a Broadway Producer.
Empathy is one of our most powerful approaches, tools, and connections. Please take one hour and be part of a unique, high-energy program. We have a limit of 1,000 live spaces on this free video session.
Join us. Empathy Concert & Conversations – Monday, October 18th from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT. Reserve your free space at https://www.masie.com/Empathy1018
To view our past Empathy Concerts and other events, please visit https://www.masie.com for archived video of all our sessions.