Elliott Masie and Telly Leung will host the next uplifting and business-relevant Empathy Concert together from New York City on Monday, June 21st, from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT.
Over the past year, tens of thousands of learning colleagues have watched and participated in over 33 Empathy Concerts that Elliott Masie and Telly Leung produced, as we navigated through challenges and changes in the pandemic.
As things are shifting and emerging in the workplace, marketplace, and our neighborhoods, we will continue to focus our attention on the continuing need for Empathy in our workplaces and workforces.
Reserve a space for this uplifting and moving session:
Monday, June 21st from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT
We hope you will join us as we enjoy performances and dialogues from:
- Christian Hoff (Tony Award winner for Jersey Boys, member of The Midtown Men)
- Jenn Colella (Come From Away, Urban Cowboy, Chaplin, If/Then)
- Melinda Doolittle (American Idol, National Tours)
- Telly Leung (Broadway: Aladdin, Rent, Allegiance | Television: Glee) Co-Host of our Empathy Concerts
- Elliott Masie (Learning COLLABORATIVE and Broadway Producer)
- Learning Leaders
Empathy is one of our most powerful approaches, tools, and connections. Please take one hour and be part of a unique, high-energy program. We have a limit of 3,000 live spaces on this free video session.
Join us! Empathy Concert & Conversations – Monday, June 21st from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT. Reserve your free space at https://www.masie.com/Empathy0621
To view our past Empathy Concerts and other events, please visit https://www.masie.com for archived video of all our sessions.