Articulate introduced the all-new modern player to Storyline 360 last summer, bringing a fresh new look to eLearning courses created in the award-winning tool. The player holds course navigation features, such as the seek bar and progression buttons; so, ensuring the player is intuitive and well-designed is paramount for eLearning developers.
The modern player ensures multi-device consistency for courses, but developers still need to make an array of choices to determine its success. ‘Making the most of the modern player in Articulate Storyline 360’ is a seminar hosted by one of Omniplex’s Articulate certified trainers, Chris Franklin, at Learning Technologies 2019. This seminar will demonstrate to users how to push the new feature in Storyline 360 to its limit, ensuring a sleek design, and consistent look and feel, whether your learners access their training via desktop, laptop or mobile devices.
The seminar will teach attendees how to make the most of the modern player, including:
- How to ‘go chromeless’ in one click
- When to choose the modern player, and when to revert to the classic version
- How to extend the new player’s simplified colour scheme
Alongside this fantastic seminar, you'll also find the Omniplex team at stand D05 ready to help attendees learn how to design, create and deliver beautiful eLearning using their incredible suite of tools. Their eLearning solutions consultants will be on-hand to provide demonstrations of each of these market-leading tools, including: Articulate, Docebo, Vyond and eLearning Brothers. Visit stand D05 to learn more or attend Andrei Grayson’s seminar on ‘The Omni-solution’, in Learning Technologies all-new Demo Zone.
The Omniplex team will host three seminars, together with their learning design division, Cursim, at Learning Technologies 2019:
- Making the most of the modern player in Articulate Storyline 360 is in Theatre 1 at 1.15pm (13th February) and 2.45pm (14th February)
- eLearning for all: Top tips for designing accessible eLearning is in Theatre 9 at 10.15am on 14th February
- The Omni-solution: How to design, create and deliver beautiful eLearning is in the Demo Zone at 3pm on 13th February